Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekly Round Up 13.05.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1
Shows Booked For Future: 0 

On Saturday I saw the first production in Emma Rice's Wonder Season at The Globe, A Midsummer Night's Dream. The show was a delight in the appearance of the British Summer with wonderful acting, entertaining choreography and visually stunning costumes. On seeing the production I cannot wait to post my review once I get through my backlog and I am well and truly excited to see further productions in the season - I am booked to see The Taming Of The Shrew and Macbeth. 

Tonight I'm off to see Romeo & Juliet at The Garrick as part of Kenneth Branagh's season of 'Plays At The Garrick.' At the moment I am currently located in the worst seats in the house but I am hoping that this might change as I've also entered the daily lottery for front row seats. Also in the upcoming week I am seeing Doctor Faustus tomorrow and Mrs Henderson Presents on Thursday. My review backlog isn't going to clear itself any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment