Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Weekly Round Up 15.01.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 0
Shows Booked For Future: 2

I didn't see any shows this week however I did book to see 2 shows with the reasons below!

1. Something Rotten!
When I visited New York City in September 2015, I went past the St James Theatre and obviously saw that Something Rotten! was playing here. As I walked by I heard so many people saying how good the show was and put this on my 'To See' list if I ever returned to the city. I got seats in the front row of the Front Mezzanine. I cannot wait to see this and review it on return from my trip.

I got tickets from Theatre Mania with a discount so got these tickets a lot cheaper ($79 plus fees) than what they should have been full price.

Booked For: 12th March
At: St James Theatre, New York City
Going With: Dad

2. This Will End Badly
I get newsletters from the Southwark Playhouse and this was advertised a few months back. It had a critically acclaimed sell out run in Edinburgh which is what intrigued me about this. It officially opened last night and so far from what I've heard, its a really good piece! I'm seeing this next week so I won't have to wait long to review it.

Booked For: 22nd January
At: Southwark Playhouse
Going With: 3 Friends

As I have no shows until the end of next week, I will be posting about how I manage to get to show many shows. I've been asked a lot how I afford it so I want to share some insight into just how I manage to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment