Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekly Round Up 22.01.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1 (tonight)
Shows Booked For Future: 1

This will be a fairly short round up due to the fact I’ve not seen anything and have only booked to see one show.

1. A Secret!
I can’t actually say what I’ve booked to see as it’s a surprised for a friend’s birthday. What I can say is that it is a show I’ve seen before and absolutely loved, and it is a musical. I am currently addicted to this said show’s soundtrack at the moment! I picked this to take my friend to see as I personally loved the music and themes and thinks she will also appreciate it. We will be accompanied by her boyfriend and one of our friends so it should be a good evening!

Booked For: 27th February
At: Somewhere in London
Going With: 3 friends


I am seeing This Will End Badly tonight with my review likely to follow on Monday. Next week I will be seeing Miss Saigon for the 4th time and the final time of its West End revival before it shuts on the 27th February. I cannot wait as I am sitting in the second row like my last visit and I know my friend who is seeing it with me will be blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment