Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Weekly Round Up 29.01.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1
Shows Booked For Future: 2

I saw This Will End Badly last Friday which I reviewed this week and would highly recommend for anyone to see before it closes. This week I saw Miss Saigon for the 4th time which marks my final visit to see it before it closes next month. I booked 2 shows this week, one of which I won't disclose as it is for a friend's birthday!

1. A Secret!
Another show I can't confirm a it's for a friend's birthday and the fact she hasn't seen this show before. It is a show I have seen twice previously but with new cast changes for this show coming up it will be great to see the show again with some new faces!

Booked For: 20th April 2016
At: Somewhere in London
Going With: 1 friend


2. The Book Of Mormon
I have seen this show 4 times previously and hadn't intended to see it again any time soon. However a cast change next week and an opportunity from Delfont Mackintosh Priority meant it was a date I could not refuse! As part of the Delfont Mackintosh Priority scheme, backstage tours and post show talks sometimes crop up and this time its for a post show backstage tour. As The Book Of Mormon is probably my favourite musical, I could not take up this opportunity and hence I'm seeing the show again.

Booked For: 22nd March 2016
At: Prince Of Wales Theatre
Going With: No one

I've got no shows planned for next week so I am hoping to post a delayed post on how I normally avoid paying full price for my show tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment