Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekly Round Up 12.02.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1
Shows Booked For Future: 0

This week I saw Guys & Dolls for which I am hoping to produce the review for early next week. What I will say early on is that it was another show that completely took me surprise.  Also this week I posted my first hints and tips blog post about how I get good value on my theatre tickets - My Personal Go To Sites For Buying Tickets.

As with last week, I once again haven't booked any shows this week due to saving for my 2 holidays in March.

Next week I have one show lined up which is Hand To God. It will be my first solo theatre trip for quite some time as all the shows I've seen this year have been with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment