Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Weekly Round Up 26.02.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 0
Shows Booked For Future: 0

This week I posted my review for Hand To God which I saw last Friday. It is unapologetically offensive and rip-roaringly funny as summed up in my review.

Again due to holidays and saving money I have not booked any shows this week and I also have not seen any this week. Though next week I am full out with my birthday surprise show for a friend tomorrow followed by War Horse on Thursday and Chicago (UK Tour) on Friday. 

With my trip to New York now under 2 weeks away I can start getting excited for seeing Something Rotten for which I purchased the soundtrack for this week to get ahead on listening to. I absolutely love it so far. Whilst I'm out there I am planning to try some of the show lotteries so I'm hoping I can share my experiences on this when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment