Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Weekly Round Up 04.03.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 3
Shows Booked For Future: 0

This week I posted my review for my revisit to In The Heights which I saw on Saturday. Even with some changes of cast in the form of understudies, this show is as strong as it was the first time. 

Last night I saw War Horse and tonight I am seeing Chicago (UK Tour). 

For the second week in a row due to holidays and saving money I have not booked any shows this week.

Next week I am in New York and will be seeing Something Rotten on the Friday. I'm hoping to see at least 1 other show though I'm going to decide on this when I'm there as I'm hoping to try some of the Broadway lotteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment