Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, April 8, 2016

Weekly Round Up 08.04.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1

Shows Booked For Future: 0

I'm aware that I haven't posted a weekly round up in a few weeks which is due to me being on holiday in Las Vegas. I also realise that I still haven't posted reviews from my trip to New York or my last visit to The Book Of Mormon. 

Whilst I was in Vegas, I went to see two Cirque Du Soleil shows and this includes the one show I saw this week on Saturday. Whilst not strictly 'theatre' I plan to do a joint review of these two shows together once I get through my existing review backlog! The 2 Cirque Du Soleil shows I saw were Mystere at Treasure Island and Zarkana at the Aria. It was my first dabble into circus on this scale and its well and true to say that I am completely hooked. I'm already looking up dates for Ama Luna at The Royal Albert Hall next year.

So even though I'm behind on the blog, it doesn't mean I won't catch up and it is my intention to over the next couple of weeks. I will also have another review to add to my list next week when I see Wicked for the 4th time, with it being my 3rd time in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment