Zeatre is a theatre review blog documenting my trips to the theatre and my personal experiences.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekly Round Up 15.04.16

Shows Seen (From Saturday To Friday): 1
Shows Booked For Future: 0

This week saw me make a return to Wicked. After disappointment with the Broadway production when I visited last September, I was pleased that once again the West End production reignited my love for the show. I think the theatre has a lot to do with my enjoyment as the stage feels more encompassing. 

I'm starting to catch up with my blog posts with at present only 3 to write up. I'm off to see another show next week which for benefits of my friend who still doesn't know what we're seeing, will remain unnamed! 

I haven't booked up any more shows however have various vouchers I want to use before I move to Cornwall in a couple of months. I've currently short-listed Showboat, Sunny Afternoon and Funny Girl as they are all shows I haven't seen previously. I'd like to try to see The Phantom Of The Opera again however this will be money permitting and moving our into a flat of my own isn't cheap!

So here's to being back in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment